Thursday, October 23, 2014

Real Estate Horror Stories- I Chose My Own Lender Against my Realtor's Advice.



Real Estate Horror Stories- I Chose My Own Lender Against my Realtor's Advice.

Dave Radcliffe, Realtor with Keller Williams Realty Southwest Las Vegas, interviews client Roz, about her recent real estate transaction where she decided to choose her own lender. "It was a night mare!" Buying a home can be stressful, choosing your own lender and not having it work out can be terrifying. She chose a family friend. The lender she chose could not close the deal and she was faced with not having a place to live and the possibilities of loosing $65,000.00!
Roz finally decided to take the advice of The Radcliffe Group and Dave's team matched her with a different lender that was able to close the deal.

The lesson learned: Follow your Realtor's advice if you are choosing a vendor. Don't go with a family friend.

We are happy to help! Give us a call or go to our website for more information. (702)379-3401 www.DaveRadcliffeVegas.com

Send us your story, you may be featured in an upcoming series.


No comments:

Post a Comment