Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Client Satisfaction Speaks for Itself- Dave Radcliffe Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills, North Las Vegas Real Estate

Client Satisfaction Speaks for Itself

Dave Radcliffe of the Radcliffe Group is one again Awarded as Top Producing Team at Keller Williams Realty Southwest out of 200 plus agents. He couldn't have done it without the amazing relationships he has built with some of the best clients ever. Below you will find what some of his clients have to say about his customer service.

Dave Radcliffe ranked number 1 in 2014 as the top producing individual out of 172 Realtor-Agents in his office. Dave has a team of top producing agents and ranks consistently as one of the top real estate teams at Keller Williams Realty Southwest Las Vegas because he is all about customer service and utilizing the best resources in the real estate business. The Radcliffe Group is your Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills, and North Las Vegas real estate connection. Take a look at some of his outstanding client testimonials...

100% Positive Reviews: Skill Ratings

  • Honesty & Integrity- 5 Stars
  • Responsiveness- 5 Stars
  • Local Knowledge- 5 Stars
  • Negotiation- 5 Stars
  • Process Expertise- 5 Stars



  • Linda Phillips reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 06/24/2015
    • Helped me buy a home
    Dave Radcliffe has helped us with the purchase of many properties. He is always there to help you, and always answers his calls quickly. The experience with the purchase and escrow was made very simple. He recently listed a home for us and it was sold the first day it was listed. We would recommend him 100% 

    Ken Witcher reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 06/22/2015
    • Helped me sell a home
    Dave knew the market and how to sell our home within the timeframe we offered. He took care of the details so we could focus on moving our family; made the process painless. I highly recommend Dave.
  • Dr.Brad Hoffman reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 05/08/2015
    • Helped me buy a home
    I have known Dave for over 30 years and can tell you that he is one of the most ethical and hard working people I know.
    He is a true professional in every sense of the word.
  • Patty and Bob Murray reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 03/20/2015
    • Helped me sell a home
    Dave actually helped us buy that house when we moved from Chicago 4 years ago. The house was on the market for less than a week and we had a bid. Dave also helped us buy the Vegas house we now live in. I would recommend Dave 100%. He is very trustworthy, I felt he had our best interests in mind and wasn't just in it to make sales. He is also very helpful when it comes to help finding the right person to accomplish things at your home, such as plumber, painter etc.
  • Meanmesh reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 03/06/2015
    • Helped me sell a home
    David Radcliffe is an outstanding person (honest, knowledgeable, efficient, and morally ethical) which all factored heavily in our choice of realtors. He was very efficient in getting things done smoothly and made it a very pleasant experience. I can very highly recommend him.
  • Suzannerossides1 reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 09/16/2014
    • Helped me sell a home
    Dave was always available throughout my experience in selling my home. My sale was a difficult short sale and having him be available was important to me. If I had a question he would answer it and if he didn't know he would find out and get right back to me. Dave is professional and helpful and I would recommend him.
    Thanks!
  • cb1618 reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 08/09/2014
    • Helped me buy a home
    Once David knew what I wanted, he helped me easily find it. He knew all the key areas of town and was great to work with.
  • Brenda Martinez reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 08/08/2014
    • Helped me buy a home
    David has been amazing during the entire home searching process. He took the time to consider what exactly we were looking for and what type of people we are to know what would be best for us and our future as a newly married couple. Even after the close of the purchase of our new home he checks in with us to see how everything is going. We love David!
  • Riah Ellis reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 06/18/2014
    • Helped me sell a home
    David Radcliffe has made this process so much simpler than any previous real estate agent we have ever worked with. He negotiated on our behalf professionally and appropriately. He contacted us when needed, and handled logistics independently when possible. This was GREATLY appreciated. In the end, we felt that David Radcliffe made this experience wonderful and we would recommend him again to anyone buying or selling in this area.
  • Gerry_Mauch reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 04/28/2014
    • Helped me sell a home
    Dave was extremely thorough with the entire process and explained everything with a lot of detail. His team was very good at communicating with us when it came to completing the paperwork process involved with the sale.
  • Bawebb reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 04/09/2014
    • Helped me sell a home
    David Radcliffe is a very professional, knowledgeable agent with the understanding and expertise that I needed with my Short Sale. After having this house on the market for over a year with another agent, he took it over and had it sold within months of listing it. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!
  • CWRamey reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 10/30/2013
    • Helped me sell a home
    If you need a realtor to help you buy or sell a home, look no further than Dave Radcliffe.
    Due to a government move, we had to sell our home and Dave was by our side throughout. He used the latest technology to make the entire process easy, which was important as I was across the country. Dave got our home listed quickly and we accepted an offer within seven days.
    Dave is extremely knowlegable of the market from both the buyers and sellers perspectives and always goes the extra mile for his clients. Based on our personal situation, Dave assisted us with navigating through a myriad of complex issues throughout the closing process. He was extremely attentive to our needs and ensured issues were promptly resolved.
    Dave is the best realtor in Las Vegas and if we move back in the future, he will be our first phone call and the first person we tell anyone relocating to Southern Nevada to call.
    Charles & Joanne Ramey

  • Erick Smith reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 10/29/2013
    • Helped me buy a home
    David was AMAZING! Not only have I found a realtor, but I have found a friend!
  • db11883 reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 08/13/2013
    • Helped me sell a home
    Phenomenal Realtor and person! I can't say enough good about him. He's on top of everything and very skilled at what he does. He helped me every step of the way through my short sell. Would ABSOLUTELY recommend him!!! Thanks again Mr. Radcliffe!!!
  • Robert Sigal reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 07/21/2013
    • Helped me buy a home
    Very experienced and knowledgable. He will help you find the house you want.
  • Nate reviewed David Radcliffe
    • 05/13/2013
    • Helped me sell a home
    Dave is a hard-working and ever attentive agent--especially during a trying short sale process. I was out of state the entire time due to military orders, and Dave went the extra mile to make sure my needs were taken care of--often working around the schedules of everybody involved on nights and weekends. He always replied to an email or call immediately--I can't think of a time where he didn't get back to me the same day (or same minute). I recommend him, good luck finding a better agent in the entire Las Vegas area. Military clients look no further--he has your best interests at heart.


    Be sure to give Dave and his team a call if you or someone you know can benefit from his real estate services in Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills or North Las Vegas.







    Written by Nickel Lowman
    For Dave Radcliffe, The Radcliffe Group
    Keller Williams Realty Southwest
    702-379-3401
     

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment